Transit 350 L3 Dropside 2.0TDCi EcoBlue FWD 130
If you are running a building firm or maybe a landscape garden business or such then this just maybe the vehicle for you. The latest Dropside on the block is the new Ford Transit Dropside available with a range of engines and different sized beds so there is bound to be one to suit your needs,
New Ford Transit Dropside
What is it?
Small building firms and builders can now take advantage of a wider choice of chassis cabs with the arrival of the new Ford Transit Chassis Cab with its range of Tipper and Dropside conversions in the Ford Transit One-Stop Shop range.
Available under the Ford Transit One-Stop brand of ready converted and Ford warranted conversions, there is the choice of Dropside, one way Tipper and three-way Tipper, all produced by VFS for Ford.
The Tipper and the Dropside is available on the 350 MWB Chassis Cab the 350 LWB chassis and the Double Cab
Service intervals are now two years / 30 000 miles and the maintenance time has been cut to reduce the labour charges
• Well - built, quality feel
• Two year 30 000 mile service intervals
• Stylish interior and exterior design - good looks will do credit to your business
• High equipment level as standard
• The dash top storage compartment complete with 12-volt take-off
• The driver’s seat is superb and supportive
• Very smooth and torquey engine
• Cab and instrument controls are excellent
• Overhead storage.
• Fold down desk in the back of the middle seat
• Its tough to find any real faults with this van, a lot of thought and effort has been put behind the design and production of this model
Ford have actually provided a tipper that actually drives and feels like a car If you are in need of a Dropside or a Tipper for your building business and you want something smooth and sophisticated to drive around in, then we couldn’t recommend a better vehicle than this.
And it’s backed up by Ford’s three-year/100,000 mile warranty and free Ford Accident Managment service.