Transit 350 L2 RWD 2.0 130PS 'One Stop' Tipper (1 Way) Diesel
Tipper versions of the Transit offer all the quality and durability you expect of a Transit, with the practicality of a tipper body.
Cost-effective, tough, reliable and well-equipped – it’s no surprise it remains such a top seller to business buyers and builders.
New Ford Transit 350 L2 (MWB) Diesel FWD 2.0 EcoBlue 130 (1 Way) Tipper
What is it?
Small building firms and builders can now take advantage of a wider choice of chassis cabs with the arrival of the new Ford Transit Chassis Cab with its range of Tipper and Dropside conversions in the Ford Transit One-Stop Shop range.
Available under the Ford Transit One-Stop brand of ready converted and Ford warranted conversions, there is the choice of Dropside, one way Tipper and three-way Tipper, all produced by VFS for Ford.
The Tipper is available on the 350 MWB Chassis Cab and 350 LWB Double Cab
Service intervals are now two years / 30 000 miles and the maintenance time has been cut to reduce the labour charges
Tipper Specification Overview:
• Well - built, quality feel
• Two year 30 000 mile service intervals
• Stylish interior and exterior design - good looks will do credit to your business
• High equipment level as standard
• The dash top storage compartment complete with 12-volt take-off
• The driver’s seat is superb and supportive
• Very smooth and torquey engine
• Cab and instrument controls are excellent
• Overhead storage.
• Fold down desk in the back of the middle seat
Ford have actually provided a tipper that actually drives and feels like a car If you are in need of a dropside or a tipper for your building business and you want something smooth and sophisticated to drive around in, then we couldn’t recommend a better vehicle than this.
And it’s backed up by Ford’s three-year/100,000 mile warranty and free Ford Accident Managment service.
*Business Customers Only, All monthly costs are subject to VAT at current rate and credit approval. Agreement Terms and Conditions apply.