Transit 350 L2 RWD 2.0 130PS 'One Stop' Tipper (1 Way)
Tipper versions of the Transit offer all the quality and durability you expect of a Transit, with the practicality of a tipper body.
Cost-effective, tough, reliable and well-equipped – it’s no surprise it remains such a top seller to business buyers and builders.
New Ford Transit Tipper
What is it?
Small building firms and builders can now take advantage of a wider choice of chassis cabs with the arrival of the new Ford Transit Chassis Cab with its range of Tipper and Dropside conversions in the Ford Transit One-Stop Shop range.
Available under the Ford Transit One-Stop brand of ready converted and Ford warranted conversions, there is the choice of Dropside, one way Tipper and three-way Tipper, all produced by VFS for Ford.
The Tipper is available on the 350 MWB Chassis Cab and 350 LWB Double Cab
Service intervals are now two years / 30 000 miles and the maintenance time has been cut to reduce the labour charges
Tipper Specification Overview:
• Well - built, quality feel
• Two year 30 000 mile service intervals
• Stylish interior and exterior design - good looks will do credit to your business
• High equipment level as standard
• The dash top storage compartment complete with 12-volt take-off
• The driver’s seat is superb and supportive
• Very smooth and torquey engine
• Cab and instrument controls are excellent
• Overhead storage.
• Fold down desk in the back of the middle seat
Ford have actually provided a tipper that actually drives and feels like a car If you are in need of a dropside or a tipper for your building business and you want something smooth and sophisticated to drive around in, then we couldn’t recommend a better vehicle than this.
And it’s backed up by Ford’s three-year/100,000 mile warranty and free Ford Accident Managment service.
*Business Customers Only, All monthly costs are subject to VAT at current rate and credit approval. Agreement Terms and Conditions apply.