L200 D/Cab Warrior 4WD 178 Auto
NVS Verdict: Four wheel drive pickups are no longer just for farmers and landscapers, they make good sense if you want a business vehicle that serves well as a rugged 4x4 when the business day is over.
Mitsubishi L200 Warrior Double cab
What is it?
The New L200 is responsive and generally just great fun to drive. The interior switchgear and styling give the vehicle a very modern feel.
• It is certainly a head turner with the new body styling - it certainly stands out from the crowd.
• The L200 has a very sophisticated 2/4 wheel drive transmission system
• Very solid and sure footed both on and off the road
• Comfortable interior and pleasing dashboard layout
• Alloy wheels remote locking and full electrics are also a bonus on the Barbarian
• Full leather seating
• Decent payload and towing capability
• Stylish and a very good work horse when put to the test
• 5 year 125000 mile warranty
• They do standout in the crowd, although the looks may not appeal to everyone
• As with all double cabs you lose the loadspace for the additional rear seats
If you need to haul a trailer for your business or get into the rough, there’s much to be said for the L200. Not only that it is a great looking vehicle and would surely present a very good company image.
Ranger Limited D/Cab 2.2 160 Manual
Ranger D/Cab Wildtrak 3.2 200PS Manual
L200 Double Cab Warrior D/cab Man
L200 Double Cab Barbarian Auto Series 5