The new Peugeot Boxer Lightweight 'Cube' Luton with strong lightweight body offering The best payload available on any 3.5 tonne Luton. Aerodynamic pod not only gives you a better looking vehicle but reduces wind noise and adds to the economy. Available with or without sat nav and air con, the choice is yours
Peugeot Boxer L3 Luton 2.0 Blue Hdi 130ps (without tail lift)
*Tailift available at additional charge
What is it?
Based on the LWB Peugeot Boxer chassis and the body is constructed from a super lightweight honeycomb panel which proves not only very strong but is half the weight of a standard GRP panel> This gives it one of the best payloads for any Luton.
- 4 meter load length
- Electric windows and mirrors
- 2 rows of load lock and telescoping securing poles
- Internal light
- Translucent roof allowing light through
- Anti slip floor
- Remote control central locking and engine immobiliser
- Six speed gearbox for added economy
- 3 year 100 000 mile warranty
- Drivers Airbag
- Huge wing mirrors for ease of parking.
- Handbrake positioned on the right of the driver which takes some getting used to
- The indicators are mounted on the wing mirrors which is good that they can be seen by others however it means they are the first thing that gets hit by careless drivers.
Probably the best Luton on the road currently due to the impressive specification and great value for money. Add to the fact that it offers the best payload it is a winning formula. In stock for immediate delivery