Movano Low Floor 4100mm Luton 2.3 CDTI 130ps Euro 6
If you want a Luton but don't like the thought of having to lift your goods waist height to load it or go to the expense of a tail lift the take a close look at the New Vauxhall Movano Luton Platform Cab.
Vauxhall Movano Luton Platform Cab 2.3 CDti 130ps
What is it?
Renault have commanded the market with the largest volume vehicle in the 3.5 tonne sector. However the Vauxhall Movano we have available is proving a worthy winner. With class leading payloads available due to the weight of the body not only being lighter but also stronger - A winning combination
A typical Luton has the floor at waist height, however Vauxhall have built the Lo Loader so that you can 'step into the back rather than climb' which for multi drop is a huge bonus. It also saves the substantial cost of having to fit a tail lift on the back. They claim that the new models can offer up to 40% increase in the payload of a standard Luton. The new models are based on the Vauxhall Movano/ Renault Master Platform cab and feature a 2.3 litre common rail turbo diesel powerplant with 130 psi.
Rear Aperture Height: Approx 2420mm
Internal Height: Approx 2525mm
Exterior Body Length: 4100mm
Exterior Body Width: 2090mm
Interior Body Length: 4025mm
Interior Body Width: 2056mm
Typical Build Specification
• Galvanised Steel Rear Chassis Extension Frame
• 9mm thick Birch Phenolic Flooring, bonded and fastened to Steel Platform
• 14mm GRP Side Panels – pre finished in white • 11mm GRP Bulkhead Panel
• Aluminium extruded body sections
• Aerodynamic GRP moulded Luton pod head – white impregnated finish
• Aluminium roof system c/w GRP roof skin
• Modular bolted Rear Frame
• OEM Rear Light Clusters and Numberplate Light refitted to Rear Shroud Section
• Narrow slat Aluminium Rear Roller Shutter c/w 2 x Hasp & Staple Locking Facility
• LED Side and Rear Marker Lights to regulations
• LED High Level Brake Light • LED Interior Light PIR controlled
• Internal wheelboxes to provide maximum internal aperture
• Fibreglass external Wheelarch Trims
• Three rows of Loadlok track each side
• Integral Rear Step
• Body left unpainted in natural white finish close to factory white (not exact match)
• No painting required or necessary
• Body water tested
• Fully Type Approved specification
• Roller Shutter Rear Door (Lightweight Rear Barn Doors Available at extra charge)
*Dimensions & payloads are provided as an example dependant on body supplier/builder - Please request a quotation for exact dimensions & Vehicle legal payloads.
We believe that using a Luton Platform Cab as opposed to a conventional Luton van could save you approximately £2500 per year per van due to the increased volume, also saving on the cost of a tail lift.
*Business Customers Only, All monthly costs are subject to VAT at current rate and credit approval. Agreement Terms and Conditions apply.