VW’s smallest van with a big following. If you want a van to drive and behave like a car then this might tick all the boxes. Available in three different specifications and a host of factory options you WILL find the right Caddy.
Volkswagen Caddy 2.0TDi BMT 102psi Highline Nav
What is it?
The new Caddy is the fourth generation of the popular compact van and VW has given this version of the Touran-based model a fresh new look. There is a range of engines and come in two different variants, Caddy and Caddy Maxi. There are more optional extras than on the previous generation including a seven-speed DSG gearbox, 4MOTION four-wheel drive, Bluetooth connectivity, adaptive cornering lights and roof rails.
New Model Caddy Highline specification overview
- RCD 310 - FM/AM radio with single CD player, two speakers, Aux-in socket and optional DAB
- Discovery Media Sat Nav
- Bluetooth® mobile phone connection - includes multi-function display
- Load-lashing rings (six)
- Driver's seat with height, reach and rake adjustment and passenger seat with reach and rake adjustment
- Rubber floor covering
- Sliding door on the left
- Cruise Control with Multi-function display (Not on EcoFuel or 4Motion)
- Electric pack - electric windows and electrically heated and adjustable mirrors
- Trip computer with multi-function display
- 'Climatic' manual air-conditioning
- Full height bulkhead - solid
- Heavy-duty suspension
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Leather Steering Wheel - Gear Knob & Gaiter
- Front Fog Lights with Cornering
- Thatcham Cat 1 Alarm
- 15' Kemora Alloy Wheels
- Body Coloured Bumpers
- Sturdy solid build and feel to the vehicle, no rattles or squeaks even after a mountain of miles
- Three engines are available on the Caddy range. These include a 1.2 & 1.4-litre TSI petrol engine and a 102ps & 150psi 2.0TDI diesel engine.
- Standard equipment includes Electronic Stabilisation Programme (ESP), Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), traction control, automatic hazard lights activation under emergency braking, driver and front passenger airbags, front side airbags, electronic differential lock, engine drag torque control, daytime running lights, Thatcham immobiliser and alarm
- Caddy measures 3.2 cubic metres, while the Caddy Maxi measures 4.2 cubic metres
- Its hard to really fault the Caddy due to the loyalty of it’s customers.
- Slightly more expensive than some of its competitors, however the resale value being strong makes the depreciation is more palatable.
If you want a van to behave and drive like a car then the VW Caddy will prove hard to beat. The after-sales support from VW while running any VW product is amongst the best. Also consider the resale value of Caddy, as it is better than most of the competitors.
*Business Customers Only, All monthly costs are subject to VAT at current rate and credit approval. Agreement Terms and Conditions apply.