Volkswagen Crafter CR35 2.0 TDi LWB High Roof 102 Startline
What is it?
Volkswagens own build of the New VW Crafter Van - This time not a shared build with Mercedes.
This is the first time in 20 years that Volkswagen have done this...And boy they have done a great job.
Sharing the Transporter engine and gearbox (And also some of the styling) making this update a welcomed addition to the range.
New Model Volkswagen Crafter Startline specification overview
- Hill Start Assist
- Drivers Airbag
- Wide Angle Exterior Mirrors
- Rubber Floor Covering In Cab
- ESP & ABS
- Vehicle Immobilization Device
- Daytime Running Lights
- 6 Speed Manual Gearbox
- Glove Compartment With Lid
- Rear Barn Doors
- Electronically Controlled Heating System
- Halogen Twin Headlights
- 2 Speaker Audio System
- Multi Functional Display
- Steel Spare Wheel
- Dual Passenger Seat
- 1 Remote Key and 1 Ridged Key
- Cross Wind Assist
- Central Locking (remote)
- Full Steel Bulkhead
- Mobile Phone Interface
- Fantastic new styling - Brings some of the stylish land up to the minuite looks of the Transporter.
- Superior build quality.
- Features electromechanical steering system - The first large van to feature this system.
- User Friendly touch screen system
- Available in 102ps - 140ps 177ps BiTDI power outputs - RWD and 4Motion available in larger engine output.
- High Quality Interior
- Comfortable Ride
- Extensive Safety Technology
- Impressive handling
- Slightly 'Notchy' gearbox (Manual)
- Additional 'Tech' costs extra.
A well exicuted, fresh, new update on the classic Volkswagen Crafter van.
It's new impressive styling brings new life and vigor to Volkswagens flagship large panel van.
*Business Customers Only, All monthly costs are subject to VAT at current rate and credit approval. Agreement Terms and Conditions apply.