The Vauxhall Vivaro L1 Electric 3100 100kW Prime 75kWh H1 Van Auto is a specific variant of the Vauxhall Vivaro, an electric commercial van designed for various business and cargo transportation needs. Here’s an overview of what this variant typically encompasses:
- Model and Configuration: The Vauxhall Vivaro is a popular commercial van known for its versatility and efficiency. The “L1” designation refers to a short wheelbase, which enhances maneuverability. “H1” signifies a standard roof height.
- Electric Powertrain: The “100kW” indicates the power output of the electric motor, which is often equivalent to about 134 horsepower. The “75kWh” refers to the battery capacity, affecting the van’s driving range on a full charge. An “Auto” transmission signifies an automatic gearbox.
- Trim Level – Prime: The “Prime” trim level typically represents a mid-level configuration that offers a range of comfort, convenience, and technology features.
- Interior and Features: The Prime trim might include features such as air conditioning, power windows, central locking, an infotainment system with touchscreen display, smartphone connectivity, and more. The interior is designed for functionality and comfort.
- Cargo Space: With a short wheelbase and standard roof height, the Vivaro L1 configuration offers efficient cargo space suitable for urban and city environments. The cargo area is optimized for practical storage and transportation of goods.
- Payload and Towing: The “3100” designation often refers to the van’s gross vehicle weight (GVW) rating, which affects its payload capacity. Electric commercial vehicles are known for their payload capacities, and towing capabilities may be available for specific applications.
- Technology and Safety: The Prime trim may include advanced technology features such as navigation, parking sensors, and potentially other driver assistance systems for enhanced safety.
- Fuel Efficiency and Emissions: Electric vehicles like the Vivaro Electric are known for their zero tailpipe emissions, contributing to cleaner and more environmentally friendly transportation.
- Charging: The van’s electric powertrain requires charging infrastructure for operation. Charging times and availability of charging stations are important factors to consider.
- Customisation: Commercial vans often offer options for customisation and accessories to tailor the vehicle to specific business requirements. This could include shelving, cargo partitions, roof racks, and more.
Please note that the details provided here are based on general knowledge of commercial vans and trim levels at the time of print. For the most accurate and up-to-date information about the Vauxhall Vivaro L1 Electric 3100 100kW Prime 75kWh H1 Van Auto, including any updates or changes we recommend reaching out to Vauxhall or a local dealership.